Tennis CourtsThe King Lakes Tennis Courts require secure access. Courts are for tennis use only and are open from 7:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Tennis Court Rules
- No animals or pets allowed on the court at any time
- No bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards or any other form of mechanical personal transport are allowed with the exception of medically necessary equipment (e.g. wheelchairs)
- No more than four players to a court
- No playing when courts are wet
- Gates must be kept closed at all times.
- Gates must be locked when you leave the courts
- The association is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- The association is not liable for any injuries sustained while utilizing the facility
- If damage due to negligence or non-compliance of tennis rules occurs to the tennis courts, including but not limited to surrounding command area property of the HOA, the offending member, guest, coach or children of the homeowner will be held responsible.
- No homeowner has the right to allow the courts to be used by any charitable or other group. All group or tournament play must be approved by the HOA.
- No coaching permitted.
Courts are open play court and cannot be reserved. Play is limited to 1.5 hours. If no one is waiting players are welcome to continue to use the court. While players are waiting, courts shall be relinquished on the hour or half hour, taking into account the original start time and 1.5 hour maximum usage time. For example, if you started playing at 11:00AM and no one was there at 12:30 you can keep playing. If someone shows up at 12:45 you would need to relinquish the court at 1:00PM (the nearest hour/half hour). An honesty policy is expected to be used, for example when someone shows up at 12:45 don’t act like you just started playing if you’ve already been there for a while. Remember good sportsmanship and good neighbor relations are key.
Tennis Court Lighting
There is a light switch to turn the tennis court lights on if you are playing after dark. However, we ask that all residents remember to turn the light switch off if you are the last one leaving the courts to reduce any unnecessary electricity costs to the HOA.
Tennis Court Concerns or Issues
Please report any damage or problems to Graham Management at 713-334-8000.