Banner Image
When is the pool open?
The pool is typically open beginning weekends in May through Labor Day weekend in September but is closed on Mondays, but is open on holidays such as Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.  See the swimming pool page for more information.

How do I get keys to the Tennis court?
Contact Graham Management at 713-334-8000 or to request keys.

Who do I contact when street lights are out?
You can report online by clicking here or contact Centerpoint Energy at 713-207-2222 or 800-332-7143.

Who do I contact if there are landscaping or irrigation issues or fountain lights are out?
Contact Graham Management at 713-334-8000 or

Who do I contact if I have an issue with a parked car?
If the car is parked in the wrong direction, or blocking your driveway, contact the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s office at 281-341-4704 or via email:

Who do I contact to complain about a poorly kept yard?
Contact Graham Management at 713-334-8000 or

When are the HOA board meetings?
The Board of Directors meet every 3rd Monday of the Month, at 7pm at the Clubhouse.

How do we dispose of large trash, such as old chairs and big boxes?
Please see the MUD 185 website for all the information on bulk trash collection.

When is trash picked up and proper way to set bins out on the curb?
We use an automated trash system in King Lakes. Trash and recycling is picked up on Mondays and trash only is picked up on Thursdays. For more information about trash service, click here.

how to display trashcans

Who do I contact to use the clubhouse?
Contact Graham Management at 713-334-8000 or

Who do I contact about speeding cars?
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office: 281-341-4704 or email:

Who is responsible for the bayou areas?
The owner of the bayou, which is Willowfork Drainage District. If neighbors want to maintain behind their homes, they do so at their own risk.

How many houses are there in King Lakes?
There are 584 units in the community.